Thursday, July 14, 2005

Treasure Hunt


So many times, I feel as though
I am playing Treasure Hunt with life
So many times when I feel I am almost there
I reach a dead-end, the treasure never to be seen
And I stand there disillusioned, drenched to the bone, tired
Shouting at life not to play this game with me anymore, to give me what I am looking for
All life does is, mock me in return, saying
"Its all your fault, for having interpreted the clue the way you wanted to, not the way it actually read"

--Anon

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
This is heavy.
But you know... Treasure Hunt can be fun! One thing leads you to another - so what if you didn't find the treasure, you learnt something! so what if you didn't find the treasure you were looking for, you found the path to something else. The thing is to recognise the fact that that something else maybe a treasure in its own right! Enjoy Life! Enjoy the Game!

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you finds the treasure she will no longer hunt for it but a new journey will start or who knows you might end up having good friends while hunting!

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home